Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Music - What tunes are you feeling atm? General Chat Amy 478 Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:20 am
zapo View latest post
We have a artist on the server Team Fortress 2 olshi 69 Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:27 pm
Gilly View latest post
Lockdown baking to improve on a French recipe. General Chat Derfy 2 Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 am
Gilly View latest post
Gentlemen Introductions Zelmor 6 Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am
Gilly View latest post
Ban Appeal Banned? Opti 3 Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:01 pm
Opti View latest post
Consider reducing the max player cap to 24 for the servers? Servers bigtimerush 15 Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:56 pm
las3r_turk3n View latest post
USB headset mic too quiet in-game? Team Fortress 2 JoePinball 1 Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:23 am
DaV View latest post
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 49 Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:16 am
zapo View latest post

Gentlemen

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zelmor

netherlands.png

Favourite TF2 Class: spy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:33 pm Post subject: No icon Gentlemen Reply with quote

Hey folks, finally got around to registering on the forums. I was playing with you back in the days, 2008-2010 era, THG/B2B servers but I was never a forum-goer. I did Highlander back when it started with the team May Contain Nuts, playing as spy, obviously.

I moved to the Netherlands in 2019 and in 2020 the loss of an irl community brought be some nostalgic memories of you folks, and I was happy to find you after a decade, till playing this fun little game.

I was born in the 80s. I studied the humanities but I work in tech. I'm a Linux guy who is big on open-source stuff. In my spare time I do vegetable gardening, archery, games programming and design, boardgaming, wargames (think GMT boardgames, but I want to get into miniature Napoleonics era stuff) and picked up miniature painting in late December (hence my recent hiatus from playing TF2).

I'm rusty as hell, and it shows. I'm having fun nonetheless, prioritising stabbing Mom and Z@po. Smile

Hit me up on steam if you feel like chating about whatever, whenever.

And thanks for having me,
Zelmor
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:58 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Gentlemen Reply with quote

its good to have you back Zelmor, in amongst your busy free time.  Anytime you need feel the need to revamp a garden, feel free to look at mine :)

sadly you arent rusty enough to miss those stabs....... Very Happy  Very Happy
---------------------------------------------------------
zapo
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/pyro
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: Gentlemen Reply with quote

Zelmor wrote (View Post):

I studied the humanities but I work in tech. I'm a Linux guy who is big on open-source stuff. In my spare time I do vegetable gardening, archery, games programming and design

wall -g Zelmor "yey, one Linux-user more, hi!"
wall -g "Windows followers, fear us! Thanks to Zelmor we are closer to be majority on the server and when it finally happens ...we will be able to communicate on server chat like real users ... via typing commands and nobody will say its geek language Pyro "

Zelmor wrote (View Post):

I'm rusty as hell, and it shows. I'm having fun nonetheless, prioritising stabbing Mom and Z@po. Smile

I read to the moment of "stabbing mom" and I can't read further ...
I'm so proud of you that you've learnt our golden THG rule about "stabbing mom" that I'm not able to read the rest of this sentence  Cool
Topher
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 7
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Engineer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:01 am Post subject: No icon Re: Gentlemen Reply with quote

Hey Zelmor. I'm pretty sure I remember playing with you back in the old days. Holy cow, have we really being playing TF2 that long...
Great to hear from you.
DaV
Community Admin
Community Admin
I Donated this last month :)

votes: 2
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: Gentlemen Reply with quote

Welcome back Zelmor! Long time  Very Happy
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Gentlemen Reply with quote

zapo wrote (View Post):

I read to the moment of "stabbing mom" and I can't read further ...
I'm so proud of you that you've learnt our golden THG rule about "stabbing mom" that I'm not able to read the rest of this sentence  Cool

z@p0, so rude big pan incoming....
---------------------------------------------------------
Gilly
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

votes: 1
uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am Post subject: No icon Re: Gentlemen Reply with quote

Hi and welcome Zelmor.

Strangely, I do recognise your name and I believe I played against you and may contain nuts in a highlander game back in the day, I think we may of even beaten you, if my memory serves me correctly ;)

I too am born in the 80s and grow veggies, especially chillis, I love them :)

Catch you on the server soon
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Introductions All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: