Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
Server testing tonight on the new box! News & Announcements binksy 5 Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:59 pm
Fareseed View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 28 Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 pm
DaV View latest post
Maps request Servers Kaibz 53 Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 pm
DaV View latest post
Hello Everybody Introductions vuaerom 7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:44 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
Choo-Choo-Choose Me! Apply to join THG Regs JoePinball 6 Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:42 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
#1 Server Stability Issue Team Fortress 2 TheKnigget 1 Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:58 pm
DaV View latest post
Ban Appeal Banned? Sophie_Hatter 4 Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:32 am
DaV View latest post
Blame it on the Boom Boom Team Fortress 2 Shadow_Samurai 4 Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm
Shadow_Samurai View latest post
#2 Steam group chat Team Fortress 2 asmila 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:58 pm
asmila View latest post

The Pyro Menace

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huwajux

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:59 pm Post subject: No icon The Pyro Menace Reply with quote

My fellow patriots, I come to you today with a message. A message of compassion, understanding, and bitterness a genuine concern for the health of the community.

For too long have we endured hardship at the hands of pyros! For too long have we had to suffer under the class' tyrannical rule! Its iron fist has kept us oppressed, gripping our throats tightly, and making us afraid to speak out.

To that I say "No more!". No longer will we be forced to accommodate a broken class! No more will we have to bend the knee to its whims! I say that we rise up and take action against our oppressor!

It is with that said that I propose a solution that will benefit all members of this wise and just community. I hereby propose that we BAN the class completely! Class restrictions are not enough to stem the tide of woe that washes over us every time we boot up TF2. We shouldn't have to suffer in silence any longer!

I'm sure that many of you agree with this extremely sensible and logical decision, so make your voices heard! Today is the day we fight back and reclaim what was once ours! It is with your aid that we can work together for a better tomorrow.
zzzzzzzzzz
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 pm Post subject: No icon Re: The Pyro Menace Reply with quote

It is Satan, manifesting himself as the wickedness of Man. He has twisted and demented mankind and led us down this path, and slowly we realize that we walked past the gates of hell months ago already (October 20 of the year 2017, anno Domini). Those beyond redemption rejoice, lost souls more demon than human, they are at home now and our suffering is their delight. But us righteous people still look toward the Lord. We hope and pray and wait, for not all life has been corrupted. The day of reckoning shall come, a great flood sent from the heavens which shall purge our world from this evil and cleanse our souls. The flames of hell will burn no more, and we shall live free and liberated.

Please Lord Gaben, have mercy.
asmila

portugal.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: The Pyro Menace Reply with quote

I'm so tired of Pyros getting a bad rep as the "easiest" class when THEY AREN'T

You know who's easy? SOLDIER. "Oh look at me I'll just bomb you from Sniper range" And even if those rockets are easy to avoid, if someone else starts pressuring you close range (Scout gets in your face or something) you'll probably take 80 from the Soldier total, before he reloads and is launching ANOTHER volley at you. Demo at least arcs. Soldier? No, fuck you, straight line across the stage. Oh, and let me just get a Quick Fix Med to jump across the stage with me so I have healing with me constantly as I activate a Buff Banner, and now deal Mini Crits with my Beggar's Bazooka which can sustain a constant stream of rockets at an only SLIGHTLY slower fire rate.

Pyro isn't the easy shit everyone makes him out to be. SO easy to shut down, and with that unnecessary Degreaser nerf he's even WORSE.

Oh, unless you want to be trash and go with the brainless Phlog. Because you have no self-respect for the class or yourself.

Try actually top scoring as a Pyro compared to a Soldier, and tell me it's easy without the Phlog.

You wouldn't know what true skill looks like.
---------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Team Fortress 2 All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: