Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 6 Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 pm
carlos View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
NEW TF2 SHORT! [UPDATE NEWS] Team Fortress 2 Fnif 3 Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 pm
zzzzzzzzzz View latest post
THG REG Apply to join THG Regs YladFrank 2 Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 pm
aerynsun View latest post
Votekick/voteban doesn't work? Team Fortress 2 BurritoBazooka 1 Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:03 pm
DaV View latest post
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 11 Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 pm
DaV View latest post
Map to add to the servers. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 5 Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 pm
Fareseed View latest post
THG - Our Local Bar Team Fortress 2 olshi 3 Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:51 am
Negan hunting zombie bears Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 2 Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 pm
and to our spacesheep friends in france Team Fortress 2 aerynsun 8 Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:23 pm
the_steel_rat1 View latest post

[old] Saturday 1st February modded map night #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 -> Matches & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

If you see any in the list you know dont work or are just doubles let me know i will remove them before tomorrow night Smile
Schaap
Admin+
Admin+

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 am Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

pl_halfacre is in there twice.

Also, we have pl_borneo_rc1 and pl_borneo_rc3 ? Maybe just leave pl_borneo_rc3 and remove the other?

Not sure what the difference is between pl_waste_b3 and pl_waste_v2 , but if that's basically the same, then just leave the newest one also.

Same for cp_roswell and cp_roswell_b3

Same for pl_cashworks_final1  and pl_cashworks_rc2 (just leave final?)

Same for cp_toy_fort_alt3  and cp_toy_fort_beta2
---------------------------------------------------------

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." - Isaac Asimov
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:26 am Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

schaaps next job will be in qc  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

thanks for checking
oh01
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:07 am Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

Can we have a pack of all those maps zipped again like on the last event? Smile
DaV
Community Admin
Community Admin
I Donated this last month :)

votes: 2
uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

oh01 wrote (View Post):
Can we have a pack of all those maps zipped again like on the last event? Smile

Carlos posted a map pack on the previous page. Not sure it has them all (as some have been added, but most should be there!

carlos wrote (View Post):
OK Smile I have fixed the fastdownloads so you will be able to download the maps from the server now :)

but i have also put the map pack here if you want to grab it before hand
HERE feb 1st map pack
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

yep id have uploaded all of them but its nearly 2gb and i should think you have most of them anyways the only 3 new ones i haven't put in the map pack is
pl_boxcanyon_b3
cp_gothic_b4
pl_simpson_house_b3

but mom posted the links up and there the ones i used or just wait as the fast ftp now works so fingers crossed no one should have an issue getting them off the sever :)

only thing i didn't fix was our admin vote map thing which i would say still changes the map as soon as the vote has been won, binks i think has the fixed file for it which he has to edit himself

but all maps will be in the nominate list also the admins change map list will contain all the modded maps.

then i will put it back to normal in the morning

I have made the changes thanks to Schaap taking the time , no doubt something will go tits up but there should be enough of us to sort it out Smile
Schaap
Admin+
Admin+

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

Thanks Carlos, for all the preparations! Looking forward to it, see you online this evening.

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." - Isaac Asimov
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

server was full pretty much from get go so it was worth it, the only glitch was much rtving, but i suspect that was people wanting to look at as many maps as possible as they havent seen them yet, so maybe a bit less rtving next time and playing the map both sides. i think another one could be in order beginning of March?  I will look at a few more new custom ones.

on a side note, cp gothic was very popular, could we have that on the server if not in rotation, so we could put it in randomly every now and then like the other customs?  bit like cp steel but looks nicer.....just as confusing though  Very Happy  Very Happy
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

carlos WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEE  UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP

thanks

Very Happy  Very Happy
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

I can put it in the admin map and i suppose it could go in the nomination list if you like, but not in the rotation without asking binks Shocked
Forum Rules
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

not in rotation list, the other customs arent in rotation, just for nominate by admins like the other customs on there.... Very Happy
Kaibz
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 6
blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

Good job organizing the custom map night it was really fun!
Looking forward to the next one!
Jaguar
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

votes: 1
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

Just noticed this old, stickied thread and got my hopes up thinking it was February 2015. Unsticky the post please (or better yet, change the date and let's arrange the first modded map night of 2015, wooo!).
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

Jaguar wrote (View Post):
Just noticed this old, stickied thread and got my hopes up thinking it was February 2015. Unsticky the post please (or better yet, change the date and let's arrange the first modded map night of 2015, wooo!).

i thought the same thing but realised that it was an old post, but it would be good if we could do another one - say 25th January?  again it depends who is around and able to do it...
DaV
Community Admin
Community Admin
I Donated this last month :)

votes: 2
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Saturday 1st February modded map night #1 Reply with quote

Jaguar wrote (View Post):

This post isn't stickied - although someone may have already fixed this today  Surprised

I'd be up for another modded map night - 25th is fine for my but we could even do a Friday/Sat night if we can get the people. That way I can drink without having to be up early!  Laughing
Forum Rules
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 ->  Matches & Events All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: