Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Mods that should be allowed in servers Team Fortress 2 donull 2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 pm
BigT_ View latest post
Hello Introductions Gilly 5 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:32 pm
Fareseed View latest post
Reg Application Apply to join THG Regs Gilly 3 Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 am
Gilly View latest post
Cap on Pyro Servers Gilly 2 Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:35 am
aerynsun View latest post
Boris this is my Flame thrower Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 4 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 am
Derfy View latest post
Steam Market Crash Team Fortress 2 Fnif 2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 am
Derfy View latest post
retro stuff Any Game! aerynsun 3 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 pm
DaV View latest post
A simple request General Chat Fareseed 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 pm
aerynsun View latest post

My games

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Any Game!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_plasmo_x
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:28 pm Post subject: No icon My games Reply with quote

Hello,

Will take too long to list all games I have played so lets stick on the actual ones ^^....only on PC !

FPS : TF2 - CoD4 - GoW - Quake Enemy Territory

MMOS : EvE -Age Of Conan (but I decided to stop play mmos ...too much time consuming)

RPG - Mass Effect....and here I stop a moment .....this game is a masterpiece belive me... see this review and let me know
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27704.html
I started to play last week and I just keep play because of the story line...its like to be the main char of a movie lol and the graphics....woow ....please try it Smile

RTS : well at the moment I dot play any RTS .....but I`m waoting for Demigod from the makers of Suprime Commander ...looks awesome
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37650.html

Well thats is I think....ahh no...I forgot Racing games Razz

I play FlatOut at the moment.....so fun and outstanding graphics
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/19411.html

...ok I really think thats it Cool

...I go make a cofee and play some Mass Effect be4 go back on TF2

Hugs

Plasmo
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Well that TF2 is a good game m8 i believe its the best game out of the lot Wink Rolling Eyes Arrow lol
druid
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

erhm.. mass effect?
i play mass effect atm actually on hardcore and its too easy (got fight level just short of the hardest setting) and im just running around with pistol

its is very good looking game and that movie effect is briliant
story is quite interesting as well (wonder what the sequels will be about) but personally nothing special to me. It feels like KHOTOR if you ever played it though khotor was much more.. challenging, and longer as well (ME took me about 25h and it is not that i was skipping side quests i was actually looking for them)
if you want to play something comparable try witcher.. loads of fights (and quite spectacular oneas as well on higher levels) but story and background is brilliant. imo its one of the best crpg for long time now
and for a taste try a book (1 of 9) that game is more or less based on
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Wish-Gollancz-S-F/dp/0575077824/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218048979&sr=8-1
and intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVAHVaqcpyc&feature=related
---------------------------------------------------------
Lord Vader finds your lack of competence.. disturbing..
x_plasmo_x
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

hmm The Witcher ..I tried the demo long time ago and was quite nice ....I will have a try for sure if u say so Smile

Btw...check out this news :

Rockstar Games today announced that Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving on the PC on November 18th and 21st in North America and Europe, respectively. Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto IV features a painstakingly detailed and life-like city for players to explore, a rich, immersive narrative experience, an original soundtrack highlighting the cultural eclecticism of Liberty City, as well as a newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC.

...great Very Happy
druid
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

who cares abou gta.. Age of reckoning is coming Very Happy
http://www.warhammeronline.com/pressreleases/20080805.php
---------------------------------------------------------
Lord Vader finds your lack of competence.. disturbing..
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
n3utr0n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:58 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Mass Effect was great, unlike most games nowdays it starts off shit but gets progressively better towards the end. The ending is actually a brilliant and satisfying climax as opposed to the usual disappointment that just sorta trails off (see Bioshock, Halo 3, Assassins Creed). I think I spent about 30 hours on the game first play through but I was trying to do all the side quests. TBH they're completely not worth it.

Speaking of Bioware currently playing through Jade Empire on the PC (got the special edition cheap), it's not bad although it's got some terrible voice acting in parts and the fighting is a bit simplistic (it's no Ninja Gaiden anyway). The game gets points however for having an original setting (for once) which is well realised and can be quite atmospheric at parts and having quite a few entertaining moments and a decent story so far.

Really wanna give The Witcher a try but the stories of its dodgy translation/dialogue have put me off, I'll prolly wait til the developers release that new improved version they're working on.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Any Game! All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: