Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 26 Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:23 pm
DaV View latest post
Maps request Servers Kaibz 53 Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:45 pm
DaV View latest post
Hello Everybody Introductions vuaerom 7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:44 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
Choo-Choo-Choose Me! Apply to join THG Regs JoePinball 6 Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:42 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
#1 Server Stability Issue Team Fortress 2 TheKnigget 1 Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:58 pm
DaV View latest post
Ban Appeal Banned? Sophie_Hatter 4 Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm
DaV View latest post
Blame it on the Boom Boom Team Fortress 2 Shadow_Samurai 4 Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Shadow_Samurai View latest post
#2 Steam group chat Team Fortress 2 asmila 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 pm
asmila View latest post

We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want well and hoodoo on nominating list ?
YES
65%
 65%  [ 15 ]
NO
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

AraS
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 13
ireland.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Sniper
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 am Post subject: No icon We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

Vote now ! we want democracy not Communism !
boeuf
Nuts Member
Nuts Member

votes: 2
blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

Well yes, Hoodoo perhaps!
Hesitater
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
hungary.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

Aras, the main problem with hoodoo is that even if its gets voted, It Empties The Server. Strange and weird, but it does. I also like hoodoo but in the last couple months when it got voted, majority of the people left before the end of the first stage.

Well can also do this.

Basically you have to change the map to goldrush or badwater to fill it up again.
---------------------------------------------------------
I am a wicked child.
nOOb
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 27
blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

c'mon hesitater,don't do this..it's lame to play same maps over and over again so server is full  Sad
Hesitater
Admin+
Admin+

hungary.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

See n00b, I really like hoodoo and would pick it over goldrush or badwater anytime, but what is the benefit of playing a great map if you're basically alone 5 minutes after round start?
I am a wicked child.
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

lol.. Already covered this here http://www.triggerhappygamers.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2315

A vote will show us how many out of x amount "who use the forums" that maybe likes these maps I tiny bit... Like hesitator and most the community admins say they kill the server far to much.

Maybe soon we can try them out on the nominate again! they most likely won't last long. One the bad things that don't help is some players tend to abuse the nominate menu and nominate "not so liked" maps to much or stupid times thus causing the server to be poo and players to get pee'ed off as said and seen many times night/day they empty the server or so many leave the game/map is then poo.

just go play well on another server or some the other maps we don't run. they prob need you cos the player count is prob low lol.. or join #3 where it has all stock maps and try to get that going more, then try to play the not so liked maps see what happens check it out for yourself Very Happy ...

Anyway I like all maps well pretty much all but I think of others and our server/s  Crying or Very sad
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

have to agree most things have been tried here over the past and i must also agree the rotation can get abit on ya tits BUT
1)you prob play to much tf2
2) and the big one is there is #3 and as said in many posts it needs you the community to get it going

#3 has loads of maps and even custom,we have had this thread again and again about #1

If you want change you have all there is on #3 if you play on it peeps will follow

3#
3#

use it you all voted for thg to have one  Exclamation
AraS
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 13
ireland.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

then freaking make payload server and cp server because people sick and tired to play duswabl goldrush and badwater sometiems steel and upwards make 5 map server then! if u so worried about people server always going to be full. it depends who will play on it.

if u leave 5 maps all the noobies will like it and older player wich is most of us will not.

also we not asking u to put maps in rotation but in nomination list so its people derision if map gets voted or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beck
Regular
Regular

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Pyro
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

I'd like to see these maps on the server! Aint played Well or Hoodoo in ages and I actually really like them both. Smile

My online portfolio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: beck.shaw
axle
Ancient Poster
Ancient Poster

votes: 1
ireland.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Engie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

carlos and binksy are right on this one #1 empties when certain maps are played, #3 is where you want to go for all stock maps. Unfortunately most players don't actually know this  Sad
Forum Rules
Monk1812
THG Member
THG Member

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Spy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

another problem is the #3 is not gobal histats, and ppl like to have world skills
frozen_
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 12
libya.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

i have to say, the non-global stats dont bother me at all, i dont really play for the stats...
the argument that we have a server #3 is a very good one! all maps are on there, so everyone who complains about missing maps on #1 (including me!) should play there. im going to try to play more on #3 then, its just always like you join, run around for 5 minutes alone, have a 1on1 for 10 more minutes because someone else joins, and thats it. it works better if you get some people to start the server with 4on4, then it usually fills up. ill try, though
Io sono ghiacciato.

In the year of our Lord, Twenty Eleven, you cannot look up from beneath the city and see the stars.
But you can look down from above it. And you can jump.
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

speaking of suchwhich badlands came on and pretty much halved the people on the server today, i think that is getting well overplayed now, the scoots like it, but thats about it, it may be time to consider putting that under the nominate menu and putting something else on the normal one instead?? Confused  Confused  Confused
Monk1812
THG Member
THG Member

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Spy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

agreed, possibly we can swap in or out from the nom list and cycle list the maps you consider to be server killers and the maps that are currently killing the server?
nOOb
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 27
blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 am Post subject: No icon Re: We want WELL & HOODOO VOTE NOW ! Reply with quote

sooo.we can't have maps like well and hoodoo

but KOTH maps are on the cycle?
duude..i demand we remove that KOTH map immediately! it's like 2fort, only worse!
i'd rather play serious sam.
Forum Rules
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Team Fortress 2 All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: