April 29, 2008 - TF2 Goldrush & Medic Update out now
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon April 29, 2008 - TF2 Goldrush & Medic Update out now Author: tomfinLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:04 am
    —
April 29, 2008 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

* For mapmakers:

* Granary

* 2Fort

There ya go! Just in the nick of Valve time.

I've highlighted a few of the more interesting ones. The exploit where clients could start benchmark mode on servers sounds like what killed our server (along with a few thousand others) last night. The sods.

Spies can now take teleporters without a care, they no longer leave team-coloured sparkles when cloaked or disguised. Damn it. Spycheck like never before Smile

Capturing a point disguised as one of your own team sounds cool, though.

Mapmakers can build fixed sentry gun emplacements in maps. Expect some "death alley" and anti-spawncamper maps soon Smile

Gates and setup time added to Granary - sounds like it's no longer a scout rush to point 3 and win from there - I'm happy. I hate Granary with 6 scouts (on other team) Very Happy

And some supplies dropped into 2fort - in the basement? Guess it's either near the sewer stairs, or the intelligence room.

And of course Goldrush, and the Medic stuff.

Finally, anyone with a Steam account can play TF2 for free this weekend. Tell your sister and your brother and your papa and your mama....

#2: No icon  Author: druid PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:28 am
    —
some of medics achievemnts look.. well fu***d up Wink

#3: No icon  Author: Morg PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:34 am
    —
Thank god they have made some of them easier (i.e. not 10 million healing, but 1, which I already have) and the number of kills whilst ubered has gone down for the 3 classes (scout, heavy and pyro) and all of those are do able now in normal play with a few of them still being tough enough to take a month or two to get.

I'm not that interested in the ubersaw anyway as I don't think I'll use it that much - providing I get the Blutsaugher and Crtizcrieg I'm happy. Waht a bugger that I have to be in work in 20 mins...ah crap.

See you all later Smile

#4: No icon  Author: HellBoy PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:26 pm
    —
Cheers for the news tomfin. Smile

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1