How it feels to play demoman
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon How it feels to play demoman Author: Dkz PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:18 pm
    —
Wondering why people play the class where you miss 4 pipes while getting scattered in the face?

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: No icon Re: How it feels to play demoman Author: Derfy PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:25 pm
    —
Starring the brother of our very own FNIF (13:32 - https://youtu.be/7vzfeyh-ow8?t=812) and bully hunter (20:16, killfeed - https://youtu.be/7vzfeyh-ow8?t=1216)

#3: No icon Re: How it feels to play demoman Author: Shadow_Samurai PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:21 pm
    —
Dkz wrote (View Post):
Wondering why people play the class where you miss 4 pipes while getting scattered in the face?

[Watch On YouTube]

As an ex spy main until I get to upgrade, Demoman is a breath of fresh air. Well, until I get scattered constantly after missing 4 pipes like you so accurately stated. But it feels so good to dish out so much damage and be on the front lines despite still being cucked (excuse my language) by my toaster hardware. But I don't get penalised for it as hard as I did as a spy.

Oh and there's nothing like playing an inebriated class while you are inebriated yourself, it's like Demo was just made for some of us. And people falling for the same sticky trap three times in a row is a bonus I guess. Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: How it feels to play demoman Author: BigT_ PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:39 pm
    —
Part "2"

[Watch On YouTube]

#5: No icon Re: How it feels to play demoman Author: Haytch PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:18 pm
    —
The graft lazy puts into these videos is tremendous.

A very entertaining 45 mins.  

And yes, sticky bombs are the best weapon in any video game ever!

#6: No icon Re: How it feels to play demoman Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:05 am
    —
Haytch wrote (View Post):

And yes, sticky bombs are the best weapon in any video game ever!

totally agree but only when not on the receiving end...... Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1