Well.... Dav did ask... has anyone got a replay of that....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon Well.... Dav did ask... has anyone got a replay of that.... Author: Haytch PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:13 pm
    —
Allow me to set up the scene.... mainly because I can't be a**** to spend hours editing and adding annotations to the video.

We're on Freight, pushing from last and captured 2nd, one of the hardest pushes in TF2.

With a spring in our steps our intrepid blue team push out.

Jeff, the blue pyro and myself the blue demoman (quelle surprise) push on, hoping to take the room above second and secure the high ground.

STSC, our foe the red demoman, has other ideas, but then... ideas are not where he shines...

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: No icon Re: Well.... Dav did ask... has anyone got a replay of that. Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:58 pm
    —
pmsl stsc for president  Very Happy  Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Well.... Dav did ask... has anyone got a replay of that. Author: StaceyCCC PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 pm
    —
I don't want to talk about it.

#4: No icon Re: Well.... Dav did ask... has anyone got a replay of that. Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:41 pm
    —
HAHA nice one Haytch!  Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: Well.... Dav did ask... has anyone got a replay of that. Author: Heimerdinger PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 pm
    —
We must never let Spycrabs forget this happened. Demo

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1