Map to add to the servers.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon Map to add to the servers. Author: Fareseed PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:07 pm
    —
Is there a posebility to add the map Pl_waste_v2 to the votings? It is a tug of war map.
https://tf2maps.net/downloads/waste.185/
That is the url to the latest version of the map.

#2: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm
    —
This is now done Fareseed. Also welcome to the forums  Smile

#3: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: zzzzzzzzzz PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am
    —
Courtesy of the THG mafia.

#4: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: FnifLocation: Roskilde PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:03 pm
    —
Perhaps we can add this as well if it hasn't been already

https://tf2maps.net/downloads/vigil.1232/download?version=8139

#5: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:00 pm
    —
Fnif wrote (View Post):
Perhaps we can add this as well if it hasn't been already

https://tf2maps.net/downloads/vigil.1232/download?version=8139  

Already on the server  Smile

#6: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: Fareseed PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 pm
    —
I know we only have 1 map of the game mode Territorial Control, tc_hydro, and I know that people aren't too happy about it.
So, I looked around to see if I could find any custom tc maps. Found 2.

tc_strata_b1C, set in an archaeological dig site. The map is 95% complete but due to a whole bunch of circumstances, it never reached completion. Maybe one day it will reach the rc stage.

tc_meridian_rc3, set on a tropical island somewhere in the Pacific.
In the mapmakers words:
"The gameplay is Territory Control, like tc_hydro, but it uses Capture the Flag instead of Control Points to win each round. We're hoping that the infiltration gameplay will result in fewer round stalemates than the domination gameplay of tc_hydro. At the same time since it only takes one cap to win a round and it changes location each round, we're hoping that this variety of CTF will be more appealing to people who don't like how much of a static turtle some CTF maps can become."

#7: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: Fareseed PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:18 pm
    —
I wonder if we could add the map, balloon_race_v3_t17, to the Vanilla Fun server? How Wacky Racer has returned to the server, I though another race map could be nice. The first link goes to the only place I could find left to download it, a mediafire link on reddit. Here is what info there is of the map on tf2maps and here for its tf2 wiki page.

#8: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:12 pm
    —
Now uploaded Fareseed  Smile

#9: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: asmila PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 pm
    —
Hello asking for this map again for the nocrit server, seems to be far enough in its development.
cp_propaganda

#10: No icon Re: Map to add to the servers. Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 am
    —
asmila wrote (View Post):
Hello asking for this map again for the nocrit server, seems to be far enough in its development.
cp_propaganda

Done  Smile

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1