Hello there!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Hello there! Author: Shadow_Samurai PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:36 pm
    —
Well hello there, I am shadow.

I am looking forward to be playing with you guys some more on your servers.

Last edited by Shadow_Samurai on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: No icon Re: Hello there! Author: Scoutgeek144Location: England PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:55 pm
    —
Hey shadow, welcome to the forums.

I see that you have already met aerynsun our resident admin for #1 and great conversationist.
Don't worry about your skills as most of us are not tryhards  ( except STSC he always tryhards ) as you will often see most of us dying to klowns' trickstabs or a random kritz.  

Also if you wear the THG | tag you will be asked to remove it as you are not a memeber of this community, regs are welcome to wear @thg on the end of their names.  

I'm Arx or Rax or what ever someone decides to mispell my name as that evening, it should be fun to play with you soon.

See you server side  -Arx

#3: No icon Re: Hello there! Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 am
    —
hi majestic and welcome to the forums and server - also i am the one who never spells rxa name right Smile

#4: No icon Re: Hello there! Author: carlos PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:56 pm
    —
welcome to the forums glad you enjoy the servers Smile

#5: No icon Re: Hello there! Author: Scoutgeek144Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:39 pm
    —
aerynsun wrote (View Post):
hi majestic and welcome to the forums and server - also i am the one who never spells rxa name right Smile

**HEAVY BREATHING**  Twisted Evil

#6: No icon Re: Hello there! Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 pm
    —
Welcome  Smile

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1