cp gothic
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon cp gothic Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 pm
    —
could we possible have this one back on as a nice change from steel (the map not the rat )  Very Happy  

also abandoned upward has been suggested - cannot find the link so if someone could pop it on that would be good tyvm ......

#2: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: Haytch PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:16 pm
    —
http://bfy.tw/3IsZ

#3: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: Derfy PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:21 pm
    —
Could we also get the 30 minute round time enforcement removed for PL maps please?  It's fine for ending the 5cp's but often means the 2nd attacker isn't able to complete their push on payload Sad

#4: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:33 am
    —
good point, yes please it does kinda ruin things when people are cut off in their prime as it were........

#5: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: Precizion PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:31 pm
    —
I don't know, having that is probably a good idea. 30 minutes is more than enough for a map. Just look at Dustbowl and Goldrush where one of the main reasons I expect they don't get much play time these days is because they both go on forever.

Would be great to have Gothic back on again.

#6: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:28 am
    —
yeah we used to have 45 for pl! before i am sure ;/. ill look to update the map and possible the times for testing :)

Just looked and doesn't seem we had CP gothic ;/ So I have looked and is this the latest one? http://tf2maps.net/threads/gothic.17366/

ill also dl the other map "Abandoned Upward" as we don't have that either

#7: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: Precizion PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:27 pm
    —
If we are having a reskin of Upward on, might be an idea to put Badwater Snowy on, if only just for Christmas.

#8: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:04 pm
    —
I already did it, but we can take a look Smile.

#9: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:30 am
    —
thansk binksy, that version of gothic is newer, am liking, and snowy badwater  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy christmas theme rules

#10: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: LophophoraLocation: Cambs PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 am
    —
snowy badwater looks really good!

#11: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:48 am
    —
Derfy wrote (View Post):
Could we also get the 30 minute round time enforcement removed for PL maps please?  It's fine for ending the 5cp's but often means the 2nd attacker isn't able to complete their push on payload Sad

hi again about this, last night there were again three or four maps pl that cut off as the 30 minute timer stopped the map dead, and plenty of groans and wtf from the regs on the server - again.   please change it so we can play both sides rather than one suddenly losing, it is beginning to irritate the regs on the server.  I understand about the possible issues with cp maps but we can always rtv them off rather than keep going with the map.  honestly people were not impressed last night - it is getting very frustrating  Sad
Sad this really does need to be addressed

#12: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:30 am
    —
aerynsun wrote (View Post):
Derfy wrote (View Post):

hi again about this, last night there were again three or four maps pl that cut off as the 30 minute timer stopped the map dead, and plenty of groans and wtf from the regs on the server - again.   please change it so we can play both sides rather than one suddenly losing, it is beginning to irritate the regs on the server.  I understand about the possible issues with cp maps but we can always rtv them off rather than keep going with the map.  honestly people were not impressed last night - it is getting very frustrating  Sad
Sad this really does need to be addressed

I think this can be done with a per-map config file. By setting mp_timelimit to 0. Ideally it'd be nice if you could do this by filtering against pl_* but don't think that's possible.

Binksy, I'm presuming that the server1.cfg file will exec every map change so it'll 'reset' the mp_timelimit back to 30 if a CP map is chosen?

Are there any maps in particular that seem to suffer from this? I'll add one for badwater and upward as a test.

#13: No icon Re: cp gothic Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:28 pm
    —
DaV wrote (View Post):

I think this can be done with a per-map config file. By setting mp_timelimit to 0. Ideally it'd be nice if you could do this by filtering against pl_* but don't think that's possible.

Binksy, I'm presuming that the server1.cfg file will exec every map change so it'll 'reset' the mp_timelimit back to 30 if a CP map is chosen?

Are there any maps in particular that seem to suffer from this? I'll add one for badwater and upward as a test.

Yes we need a per map cfg for those that need it and yes they will default on map change to the server.cfg so other maps will be unaffected, have a go dav m8 Smile if you get any issue ill re look, a time is prob needed though as it could take over hrs if not "stalemate" etc  Laughing

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1