Took me longer than i thought Binksy....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: Kaibz PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:24 pm
    —
When Binksy enabled replays on the server he warned everyone:

"I would like to see another video made within the next week or so! now its enabled."  

So this is my "thank you for enabling replays" video. Also a way to say thank you to all teamplayers on the server, you know who you are ;)

Video

[Watch On YouTube]

EDIT: i think i'm still the only one who doesn't know how to post an embeded youtube video on the forum, and trust me i've tried...https or http still nothing Sad

#2: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: LophophoraLocation: Cambs PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:43 pm
    —
good job!

[youtube] tags work fine for me, but has to be amended to http not https

#3: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:33 pm
    —
Fixed it for you Kaibz. Thanks Lop, that did the trick!

Such an awesome video, great job  :D

Edit: I've also added you as a reg, Kaibz. I hope you don't mind  Razz

#4: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: MIGLocation: wales PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:39 pm
    —
Agreed! Some bloody good effort put into this video! Nice one kaibz!  Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: carlos PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:28 pm
    —
well done fella Smile nice to see some time and effort put in, oh and welcome to the forced thg reg Smile

#6: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:30 pm
    —
Great work kaibz nice one, added to the front page again  Cool

#7: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: aerynsun PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:55 pm
    —
brilliant video kaibz - thank you  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: AMT PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:02 pm
    —
Amazing video Kaibz, a smile on my face till the end.

Told you GOLD if possible.

#9: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: Coins PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:24 pm
    —
Music was really spot on, with this video. The stakes are high now and we probably want to see more vids coming out of the Kaibz lab.
Congratz on the THG reg status. You are probably the one who deserved it the most.

Its always fun playing with you!  Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: winthof PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:27 am
    —
That was truly inspiring!

#11: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: Kaibz PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:36 pm
    —
Thanks everyone!!!

Remember that you must be in the video somewhere but i understand it must be hard to tell as there is no way to have the killfeed when editing replays, but you might recognize your loadouts and hats ;)

Just got an email from chet Faliszek from Valve saying "Awesome work and looks like a super fun server - love when people actually work together on both sides. I will share it out with the entire TF2 team"

I guess now the TF2 team knows about TriggerHappy yes!!!! :)

Ps: as i've been made into a regular by force by Dav (#Teampan) i hope you don't mind if i'm a regular "in disguise Wink"

#12: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: Clouseau PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:17 pm
    —
Impressive, looks real pro!

#13: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: JoshSpeed PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:16 pm
    —
Awesome work man!

#14: Oooh ! Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: amis PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:45 pm
    —
This is the best video of a public server I've ever seen.
Absolutely flabbergasted.
All the better that it happens to be THG as well.
The video will end up pretty popular too, it's at 2200+ views at this point.

Go read the comments on YouTube. If that doesn't make you proud of THG (and Kaibz) then I don't know what will.

Kaibz wrote (View Post):
Just got an email from chet Faliszek from Valve saying "Awesome work and looks like a super fun server - love when people actually work together on both sides. I will share it out with the entire TF2 team"

I guess now the TF2 team knows about TriggerHappy yes!!!! Smile

And that's flippin' amazing. Well deserved though!

P.S. I have to say that I'm happy about me & my girth being in the thumbnail of something this great.

#15: No icon Re: Took me longer than i thought Binksy.... Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:48 pm
    —
Kaibz wrote (View Post):

I guess now the TF2 team knows about TriggerHappy yes!!!! Smile

That's so cool  :D

Kaibz wrote (View Post):

Ps: as i've been made into a regular by force by Dav (#Teampan) i hope you don't mind if i'm a regular "in disguise Wink"

That's fine, you don't have to use the @THG tag, but we'll not be letting you leave  Razz

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3