tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

#1: No icon tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ? Author: AraSLocation: IE PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 am
    —
Well today launched tf2 and all characters have some kinda long hands , like someone changed fov even do fov still same 75 .

any idea how to fix it ?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982366076/screenshot/578931038331162507?tab=public

print screen for some reason does not work on tf2

#2: No icon Re: tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ? Author: HesitaterLocation: Erd, Hungary PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am
    —
Aras, you don't even play demo, wtf?  Shocked

#3: No icon Re: tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ? Author: slateLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am
    —
check your "viewmodel_fov" default is "54" i think.

#4: No icon Re: tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ? Author: AraSLocation: IE PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm
    —
slate wrote (View Post):
check your "viewmodel_fov" default is "54" i think.

ta it fixed the problem

#5: No icon Re: tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ? Author: DaVLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm
    —
It was probably caused by you viewing the demo of that hacker in the other thread. This was the exact reason why I used to set my config to readonly as watching a demo sometimes causes your config to be replaced with the one used in the demo.

I noticed a similar FOV issue when I played last night but I thought that was because I'd went straight into a server after watching the demo. I'll see if it's still the same tonight as my FOV is normally 90.

#6: No icon Re: tf2 long hand bug how to fix it ? Author: AMT PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:44 pm
    —
I guess your right, after I watched Slate demo against HH my config was changed, I had "Draw Viewmodels" unchecekd and a pink Crosshair.

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Team Fortress 2

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1