Battlefield Play4Free
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Battlefield

#1: No icon Battlefield Play4Free Author: SuperTimo PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 am
    —
Any thoughts on this? http://battlefield.play4free.com/ According to Wikipedia it's "...essentially a remake of Battlefield 2, importing some new assets (such as weapons and class-leveling) from the newer Battlefield: Bad Company series while using refined versions of the maps and vehicles from Battlefield 2." And I guess it's free to play?  Rolling Eyes I've only played Bad Company 2 of the Battlefield games so I don't really know if I should be excited about this?

#2: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: AntisankariLocation: Jyväskylä PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 pm
    —
It looks like Battlefield 2 but with better graphics. I recognized the map in the trailer and the guns were quite the same.

But since Battlefield 2 is still a good game I don't think this will be bad either :P

And if it's a play4free like Battlefield Heroes we will propably see a whole bunch of items you can buy with real money (double exp etc...)

#3: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: JoshSpeed PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 pm
    —
Hope thye make it more like bad company 2

#4: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: devilsrefugee PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:43 pm
    —
i have signed up too! Just hope its better than heroes. That game was great, for about 5 minutes, then when they introduced micro transactions, it fell fast and hard.

#5: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: SuperTimo PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 am
    —
I never tried the Heroes but heard the bad things about it... Maybe they've learned their lesson?

#6: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: Pharmacy PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
Another fps garbage driven by micropayments? nothx

#7: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: frozen_ PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 am
    —
Oh hey, Pharma's back. And here's the happy mood he brings to the forums, too :3

#8: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: JoshSpeed PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 pm
    —
SuperTimo wrote (View Post):
I never ed the Heroes but heard the bad things about it... Maybe they've learned their lesson?
Heroes was garbadge third person with some interesting things but still i dont like micro payments mostly couse i cant afford it and it usutly gives a advantage to the other player meaning its gonna get frustrating

#9: No icon Re: Battlefield Play4Free Author: Ian_Itor PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm
    —
screw battlefield. really.
i enjoyed bf1942, bf2, bfvietnam etc. but bf heroes was so bad. really bad. i was already playing tf2 at that time and everything about tf2 was better than bfheroes. PLUS you had to spend money for good items, but i think that point kind of doesn't count anymore.
-> i'm done with the BF series.

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Battlefield

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1