Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this... Author: ULTRAMARINELocation: UK PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm
    —
But ..er... Im back!

Was told to post something on the forums to say I still exist.
*posts*

Its almost summer now and I get to take it alittle easier from Uni stuff. Which means TF2 again Very Happy
(So yeah, If Binksy or whoever could 're-add' me or something (to the THG roster) that'd be swell.)

Thanks, and I'll see you lot in game. Smile

#2: No icon Re: Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this... Author: MrBungleLocation: Oslo, Norway PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 pm
    —
welcome back! Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this... Author: carlos PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 pm
    —
no wrong place site has now been taken over by some unsavory people Smile
 nah welcome back. Cool

#4: No icon Re: Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this... Author: nOOb PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:46 pm
    —
blood ravens are way cooler!
but hey,everyone can't be as cool as i am, i don't blame you!
welcome back

#5: No icon Re: Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this... Author: SuperTimo PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm
    —
I think I came here while you've been gone, so hello and nice to meet you  Smile

#6: No icon Re: Wasnt sure if this was the right place for this... Author: HesitaterLocation: Erd, Hungary PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 pm
    —
I think we've played together, im such an oldtimer. Welcome back mate.

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1