Welcome: new server admins & Community admins. 22.09.09
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> News & Announcements

#1: No icon Welcome: new server admins & Community admins. 22.09.09 Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 am
    —
Well as most of you already know we have a few new server admins and 2 community admins.

New community admins that now have just as much say within the community as my self are druid and topher so respect them and they will respect you..  Wink

We also have 6 new server admins to help maintain the server/s which are

BPhantom
Calin
Draken
Potter
AMT
Pharmacy

So a big welcome to all of you enjoy you new rolls within the community.

Binksy

Last edited by binksy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: No icon Re: Welcome NEW server admins & Community admins. Author: Potter PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 pm
    —
thanks for that and congratz  topher and druid that is really big thing

#3: No icon Re: Welcome NEW server admins & Community admins. Author: TopherLocation: Durham PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:52 pm
    —
Cheers Potter, and it's also great to have a few new server admins around to keep things running smoothly!!

#4: No icon Re: Welcome NEW server admins & Community admins. Author: scoobiesnax PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 am
    —
Do you all have a special handshake like the Masonic??

Congrats fellow gamers on your promotion and I look forward to trying to get you to rage quit with my lucky headshot  Razz  Now all I need is my bloody internet connection back  Sad

#5: No icon Re: Welcome NEW server admins & Community admins. Author: Pharmacy PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm
    —
Congratulations to them and to myself  Embarassed

#6: No icon Re: Welcome NEW server admins & Community admins. Author: druid PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm
    —
gratz all Wink

#7: No icon Re: Welcome NEW server admins & Community admins. Author: freeman PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 am
    —
Grats guys.  Very Happy  Druid, Topher thats great news for ya.

Triggerhappygamers.com -> News & Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1