Forum changes - 16.09.09
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> News & Announcements

#1: No icon Forum changes - 16.09.09 Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:14 pm
    —
Well i have compacted the forums a little making it easier to read by adding sub forums. all seems to function ok.

We now have the TF2 Forum with the server and banned forums as subs..
Anygame forum now as sub forums to and i added left 4 dead to it.. since its not used to much..

Let me know what you think...  :D

Binksy

#2: No icon Re: Forum changes - 16.09.09 Author: AMT PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:50 pm
    —
TF2 is mostly used so making L4D as a sub was a good choice.
But I wanted to ask: What happend to the L4D THG Server?

#3: No icon Re: Forum changes - 16.09.09 Author: nOOb PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm
    —
forget about l4d!
a THG cs:s server will pwn tho  Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: Forum changes - 16.09.09 Author: AMT PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:34 am
    —
CS:S is dead for me.
I used to play CS:S a lot (not as much as TF2) and I bought TF2 and tried it only once, half a year later i tried TF2 again and got hooked on it and totally forgot CS:S, but the server I was playing on wasn't that good, and one day the TF2 server was offline and i went back to CS:S and couldn't play for 10 minutes, came back to TF2 and found THG, became an addict and never looked back.

#5: No icon Re: Forum changes - 16.09.09 Author: nOOb PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:47 am
    —
Quote:
came back to TF2 and found THG, became an addict and never looked back.

that happened to me too  Shocked
i lost my tf2-appetite, then one day gave it a try, found thg and here i am  Shocked

ALL GLORY TO THE THG!  Shocked

Triggerhappygamers.com -> News & Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1