Forum home page suggestion.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Servers

#1: No icon Forum home page suggestion. Author: BernardLocation: Manchester PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am
    —
I'm someone who checks the forums on a regular basis (apart from the weekends) and I admit i'm somewhat of an addict  Embarassed
As i mentioned before i'm out of the loop at the weekends and monday is my 'catch up day'. My first stop Monday morning is the Forum home page displaying the most 5 recent topics discussed. The problem is i find some posts are slipping through the net.
Therefore my question is this: is it possible to increase the most recent topics on the forum home page from 5 to something like 8 or 10?

Whether or not you think i'm being lazy is a different matter, it's mereley a suggestion that would of course benefit me and maybe others????

The website is great by the way, i love the banter and of course the comedy value of peoples messages!
Keep up the good work guys  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#2: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: nOOb PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:06 am
    —
Quote:
I admit i'm somewhat of an addict  

ah me too Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: binksyLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 am
    —
Lol no you can just hit "Next 5 >>" and it will show you the next most recent topics and so on

And it would make the forum longer is why we made it 5  8)

noob your sig is far to big needs to be removed and made smaller this is why we need moderators. pls go check the forum rules for max sig size Rolling Eyes

#4: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: BernardLocation: Manchester PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 am
    —
binksy wrote (View Post):
Lol no you can just hit "Next 5 >>" and it will show you the next most recent topics and so on

noob your sig is far to big needs to be removed and made smaller this is why we need moderators. pls go check the forum rules for max sig size Rolling Eyes

OMG i'm such a retard *face palm*, please delete this thread and let me retain some of my dignity  Crying or Very sad

#5: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: BadgerBaiter PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am
    —
Too late Surprised

#6: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: DrakenLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:47 pm
    —
Rofl I never noticed the next 5 link hahahaha Laughing

#7: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: vallekLocation: germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 pm
    —
sometimes you need a thread like this to get to know all the features  Rolling Eyes

#8: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: Wrath PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm
    —
Bernard wrote (View Post):
binksy wrote (View Post):

OMG i'm such a retard *face palm*, please delete this thread and let me retain some of my dignity  Crying or Very sad

Retain some? Okies, delete the thread... I'll post the pics of Bernard in that spandex suit... Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: BernardLocation: Manchester PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm
    —
Wrath wrote (View Post):
Retain some? Okies, delete the thread... I'll post the pics of Bernard in that spandex suit... Very Happy

You swore never too mention the spandex suit!  Crying or Very sad

#10: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: Wrath PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm
    —
noooo. You said "Promise you wont mention it *cries*", and I said "I swear"... because I do! Specially when drunk... :D

#11: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: Pharmacy PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:17 pm
    —
There is something even better.

#12: No icon Re: Forum home page suggestion. Author: OrionLocation: Buckinghamshire, UK PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 pm
    —
NO WAY!

Fail link is fail. Spandex suit is also fail, yet the mere concept is highly amusing.  Laughing

Triggerhappygamers.com -> Servers

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1