Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 6 Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:46 pm
carlos View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
HLstatsX - Stats Resets!- Last reset 1-11-2017 - Updated. Servers binksy 13 Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:18 am
binksy View latest post
Map to add to the servers. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 9 Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:59 pm
DaV View latest post
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 14 Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:12 pm
DaV View latest post
Warning about one of the new Jungle Inferno maps. Servers Fareseed 0 Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:52 pm
Fareseed View latest post
Hiya! Introductions TerraTigris 2 Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:00 pm
DaV View latest post
THG REG Apply to join THG Regs YladFrank 4 Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:06 pm
DaV View latest post
NEW TF2 SHORT! [UPDATE NEWS] Team Fortress 2 Fnif 3 Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:47 pm
zzzzzzzzzz View latest post
Votekick/voteban doesn't work? Team Fortress 2 BurritoBazooka 1 Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:03 pm
DaV View latest post

Servers crash after update!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 -> Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:37 am Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

That will never happen me thinks :< to run all servers!. and then! wait no funds BANG goes everything. Think I'm stupid ? lol... unfortunately the donations this month have not reached our target yet. We do have a some back up cashs its not the end yet. It wont last long thoe i mean the back up cash...

And a box is like £100 a mth. we only at £65 atm lol maybe 1 day when we have million £s :)

If i wn the lottery which i don't do then we are well in Smile  Razz
slate
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
germany.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Soldier
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:02 am Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

Well, you clearly got a point there.

I'm not well informed on the prices for the Current Servers, but i thought having #1 + a custom/fun map server + bball, would add up to a price where a dedibox might even save some. Guess I'm wrong.

It appears you are wrong about the donations this month, goal seems reached to me Very Happy
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 am Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

Wowsers great stuff. That's a massive donation m8 pays for a server by its self for the month. Great stuff m8.

Yeah it would be good if we had a sponsor to help/fund a dedicated box for us so we didn't have to worrie..

Yeah a good box is like £80 min and getting a box like that means you need to keep up the donations for all of the servers on it to keep running. I think 1 day we might be able to get it if not its almost just as cheap to rent a single server long as it runs ok.

People even get troubles with a dedi box's i asked sas if they had issues on there linux and they also got bad lagg issues..

So today looks like i will have to restrict the slots on the linux server if its still as bad

Nice one for the phat donation m8. but i will say you don't have to but if you can afford it why not Smile sweet as. n1  Wink
JhimHS
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

I loves arena, a completely different style of game within tf2. Cool.
Fun map server? I await the possibility with glee, i shall never need to leave the THG servers to hunt the the wilderness of custom map servers filled with mic-spamming 11 year old american kids again. :D

P.S. Does anyone know why skyscraper servers disappeared? i finally cracked "uber" jumping and they'd all gone.
slate
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
germany.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Soldier
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

skycraper is rocketjump map right?

why don't you just play it locally - Create own Server?
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
Precizion
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 5
blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

Turning #2 in to a more fun server could be a good idea. Plus the quality of the games have dropped a little on both of late, since regulars tend to be split between the two.

That BBall seems pretty good as well. Played it yesterday for the first time, and never realised just how good that mode is for solider practice. I think anyone spending a good amount of time playing that would come on leaps and bounds with that class, since it's just non stop pushes you in all the right places.
JhimHS
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:35 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

It is incredibly boring doing jump maps on your own, i vowed soon after discovering them not to do that. Jump maps definitely improved my soldier skills and perfected my jumping, so i may try bball too.
smudge
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

Yes Bball is great, I can airshot more often, airstrafe and predict better thanks to games on that map Smile.
OffendingEngineer
Ancient Poster
Ancient Poster

votes: 1
blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

Interesting change. #2 server always was emptier and less used than #1.

And arena with THG regulars sounds interesting
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 am Post subject: No icon Re: Servers crash after update!!! Reply with quote

Well i updated all the mods/SM today on #2 not that it will help but it might do... also kicked of at the host again. although I'm sure valve has something to do with why its struggling after 10 players.. Anyway might be better might be worse, I used the very latest beta/snapshot SM. Time will tell  Wink
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 ->  Servers All times are UTC
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: