Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Mods that should be allowed in servers Team Fortress 2 donull 2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 pm
BigT_ View latest post
Hello Introductions Gilly 5 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:32 pm
Fareseed View latest post
Reg Application Apply to join THG Regs Gilly 3 Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 am
Gilly View latest post
Cap on Pyro Servers Gilly 2 Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:35 am
aerynsun View latest post
Boris this is my Flame thrower Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 4 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 am
Derfy View latest post
Steam Market Crash Team Fortress 2 Fnif 2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 am
Derfy View latest post
retro stuff Any Game! aerynsun 3 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 pm
DaV View latest post
A simple request General Chat Fareseed 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 pm
aerynsun View latest post

Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Hardware & Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-Boy
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Annoyingly my address details failed against my debit card (which has happened before !) so I've VISA'd it to make sure. Now it should be with me within 2 days.
The world of TF2 mute is horrid.
smudge
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

The best mic ive owned I found in TESCOS and the worst mic ive used was quite expensive.
B-Boy
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Hey Fraggdya, I finally picked these headphones up this morning.
Sounds great and really comfy.
Certainly won't hear the phone go with these on !

B-Boy
Bear
THG Member
THG Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Just got a pair of these for myself a few days ago, top-notch stuff Twisted Evil

Old Razer headphones broke so I decided to treat myself and get a pair of these, and would really recommend them to anyone. great sound quality and soooo damn comfy, hardly even notice them when using em Very Happy
fraggdya
Spam Poster
Spam Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 am Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

still chuffed with mine - dead comfy and sturdy. kids havent broke em yet either = win
---------------------------------------------------------
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
Anomaly
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

Er, could someone please enlighten me. I don't know how can those be very comfortable if some of you
Quote:

I'm not having problems with my recent headphones. (got them for 20 euros, VERY good for that price) Alas, their only flaw is that they seemingly weren't made for sight-challenged people and they drill holes into my skull on daily basis, which forces me to stuff various soft stuff between my head and my glasses handles. (Don't ask.)
So I'd just like to know if any of you have glasses on when wearing this fabled headset?
After so much praise I've heard about it I decided I might give it a try, but not after I'm 100% sure they won't turn out to be a drilling machine.  Confused
Rimo
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

Anomaly wrote (View Post):
Er, could someone please enlighten me. I don't know how can those be very comfortable if some of you
Quote:

I'm not having problems with my recent headphones. (got them for 20 euros, VERY good for that price) Alas, their only flaw is that they seemingly weren't made for sight-challenged people and they drill holes into my skull on daily basis, which forces me to stuff various soft stuff between my head and my glasses handles. (Don't ask.)
So I'd just like to know if any of you have glasses on when wearing this fabled headset?
After so much praise I've heard about it I decided I might give it a try, but not after I'm 100% sure they won't turn out to be a drilling machine.  Confused

Lenses ftw Smile
Also, earphones with cushions around the ear always give me headache after a while.
Anomaly
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

Lenses you say, eh? I've tried about gazillion of them. They failed terribly, due to my "too quick to adapt" eyes. And I thought that would be a good trait.  Confused I've had earphones wich didn't give me any kind of a headache, that's why I'm asking how these work with shortsighted people.  Smile
Bear
THG Member
THG Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

Mostly wear lenses when playing and the headphones are extremely comfy yeah, but the odd night when I do wear glasses(ie whenever i don't show my face in public Very Happy) I don't find them to be too bad, can start to be slightly painful on my left ear(never my right, cannot for the life of me figure it out Razz) after an hour or two, so i just take em off for a minute or two and they're fine then again Very Happy
Bear
THG Member
THG Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

Hmm also should really invest in lenses, will change your life Very Happy
Allowed me to start playing soccer and rugby again, and can wear headphones without and discomfort.
Mind, it takes awhile to adjust, I had to go to the opticians at least 4 times before I got used to touching my eye and being able to take em out, so easy once you get the hang of it though Very Happy
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
Anomaly
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

I have invested in lenses on quite some occasions now. I don't even feel having them in the eyes, I have no problems with removing or insterting them whatsover, just my peripheral sight turns out to be bad and everything is blurry up close. BAH. And now you had to remind me of how nice is to do sport without something sitting on your nose..OR GAMING with no fear you'll end up with your skull ruptured. Razz Shame on you!
It seems I'll have to visit some random optician again, I don't even count anymore how much money I've spend on those countless useless examinations. Rolling Eyes

So people, who else has the glasses here and owns this headset? This is the question. Not my woeful experience with contact lenses.  Wink  TinTin's information is a bit too scarce. (Although still helpful, thank you!)
Rimo
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

I think you should get a monocle then anomaly Razz
And if you do, post a pic xD
Lenty
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

votes: 4
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Soldier
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Sennheiser PC350 Gaming Headphones Reply with quote

Those look pretty nice, I love Sennheiser headphones. Really good build quality and they can stand a lot of wear and tear. Not a fan of over ears though for same reasons as Rimo. Got to stick with the ear-canal type personally Smile. Price tag is high, but when it comes to headphones you do get what you pay for a lot of the time.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Hardware & Software All times are UTC
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: