Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Hello Introductions Jimi 15 Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:07 am
Nat View latest post
Lots of Maps, Very Few Played - Monthly Rota? Servers Helmsman2 9 Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:03 am
zapo View latest post
Consider reducing the max player cap to 24 for the servers? Servers bigtimerush 13 Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:36 am
Derfy View latest post
Winter is coming ... new winter map propositions Team Fortress 2 zapo 6 Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:44 pm
Gilly View latest post
We have a artist on the server Team Fortress 2 olshi 58 Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 pm
Derfy View latest post
Lets talk about the short circuit Servers Rayman 23 Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:25 pm
DaV View latest post
Nocrits Server Team Fortress 2 hardomat991 1 Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:06 pm
aerynsun View latest post
How it feels to play demoman Team Fortress 2 Dkz 5 Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:05 am
aerynsun View latest post

hi!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franckie

france.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:58 pm Post subject: No icon hi! Reply with quote

Hello everybody.

Sorry for my english. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

My name is Franck and i live in france.

I play tf2 since 2008.

I am a dinosaur(48 year old)

I enjoy play on your server even though the wait is long to enter it.

See you later.

ps: I like eating snails Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
DaV
Community Admin
Community Admin
I Donated this last month :)

votes: 2
uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hi! Reply with quote

Hey Frankie!

Welcome to the forums Smile
Shadow_Samurai
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

votes: 1
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hi! Reply with quote

Welcome! Pleasure to beat you. I mean meet you.

Always nice to have another French player to add to our fine collection.

Your English is perfectly fine Smile If any idiot gives you trouble about it they will be dealt with. Anyways, some of the people here can get so drunk they won't even be able to understand or speak English at all and just laugh or say gibberish Very Happy so don't worry about it mate.

Kill, torture and do not feed the pyros, stalk and backstab snipers especially if it is Dave, Olshi, BigT and Freeflow, steal the sandviches from hoovies, bomb every medic you meet especially if it's Aerynsun, airblast any market gardening soldier and pan them especially if it's TheRealSS, destroy sentry nests and pummel every engineer especially if it is Pipper and we should be ok.

Oh, if you ever play medic, make sure you heal me as demo so you can witness some hilarious sticky traps.

You've been playing since 2008 and you are 48 years old? Great. The more boomers/dinosaurs here the merrier. This place is practically a museum by now with how many ancient relics we store. Smile On a serious note, it is nice to have another tf2 veteran play with us.

Ah, a fan of escargot. Wonderful, just make sure you're not as slow as one when you're playing and that you share the delightful food with everyone else.

I too am a victim of waiting one hour to join the server so I can relate to you. Smile Enjoy your stay. See you on the server and have a good day ~ HaZe
BigT_
Server Admin
Server Admin

germany.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hi! Reply with quote

Bienvenue Franckie  Smile
Derfy
Server Admin
Server Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hi! Reply with quote

Welcome!  Also as Haze said, don't worry about your English, it's good enough for people to understand which is more then can be said for certain Scots.
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hi! Reply with quote

salut frankie, welcome to the forums and thg   Very Happy  Very Happy, also no killing medics rule #1 here, may have to slap haze next time..... Wink
---------------------------------------------------------
Shadow_Samurai
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hi! Reply with quote

aerynsun wrote (View Post):
salut frankie, welcome to the forums and thg   Very Happy  Very Happy, also no killing medics rule #1 here, may have to slap haze next time..... Wink

Ah, good old classic admin abuse, another part of THG's charm. I did not give anyone consent to touch me but you know what I'll let it slide. It flatters me to be perceived as irresistible :D

Oh yes, when I'm playing medic that's the only time you don't kill medics. Otherwise dig in and enjoy.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Introductions All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: