Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Your Gaming comp? Hardware & Software Wuppen 333 Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:16 pm
Communism View latest post
How it feels to play demoman Team Fortress 2 Dkz 5 Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:05 am
aerynsun View latest post
Appetite Ruining Kebab V2 Introductions MightyKebab 5 Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:44 am
We have a artist on the server Team Fortress 2 olshi 53 Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:49 am
hi! Introductions Franckie 6 Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:28 pm
Shadow_Samurai View latest post
Unfortunate Spacemen Any Game! Freeflow 6 Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:23 am
Haytch View latest post
Hi ! Introductions Nat 14 Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:22 pm
Nat View latest post
Ammo theft Team Fortress 2 Tangency 4 Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:39 pm

Your Gaming comp?
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Hardware & Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Samurai
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

votes: 1
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your Gaming comp? Reply with quote

Communism wrote (View Post):
My compact build (Ryzen 2600, 32 GB RAM, GeForce 1063). Also my "work"place.

*Gasps* Is that a PS2 on the right? My childhood before I lost it and transitioned to PC gaming. Just gave me a nostalgia trip. The amount of amazing games that console had. Best console of all time imo. Thanks for the unintended nostalgia. Bonus points from me for that.

Personally, I'd just change the keyboard because I'm more of a rgb and mood lighting kind of guy but otherwise cool "work" place Very Happy Simple, nice and remarkably clean. Unless you had it tidy and cleaned up just for the photo haha. Wallpaper is visually pleasing to look at too. I dig it.

Meanwhile I'm still stuck on a toaster playing with 60hz and fluctuating between 30 - 60 fps that only goes to 100 if there's like 12 or 10 players on a server. Sad Oh well, my time to upgrade will come. Hopefully.

Regarding the lack of a numpad, I personally bind the numbers to the classes. It makes it a lot easier and quicker to switch to and between and sometimes I use it to respawn to save myself even though I already have respawn/load out binds assigned to my arrow keys lol so I've grown dependent on it to an extent.

But to each their own. Anyways, lovely set up, good day/night to you. Smile ~ HaZe
Communism

ukraine.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your Gaming comp? Reply with quote

Shadow_Samurai wrote (View Post):
*Gasps* Is that a PS2 on the right? My childhood before I lost it and transitioned to PC gaming. Just gave me a nostalgia trip. The amount of amazing games that console had. Best console of all time imo. Thanks for the unintended nostalgia. Bonus points from me for that.

Damn right it is. Best console ever existed. It's a rare Midnight Blue version. Looks cool.

Quote:
Simple, nice and remarkably clean. Unless you had it tidy and cleaned up just for the photo haha.

Trying to keep TF2 sanctuary pristine, I have plenty of other furniture to gather trash on.

Quote:
Meanwhile I'm still stuck on a toaster playing with 60hz and fluctuating between 30 - 60 fps that only goes to 100 if there's like 12 or 10 players on a server. Sad Oh well, my time to upgrade will come. Hopefully.

Any modern CPU with basic video adapter is able to run tf2 at >60fps, $80 amd APU will do the job just fine. But I'd recommend to wait another year till DDR5 platforms are released.

Quote:
Regarding the lack of a numpad, I personally bind the numbers to the classes. It makes it a lot easier and quicker to switch to and between and sometimes I use it to respawn to save myself even though I already have respawn/load out binds assigned to my arrow keys lol so I've grown dependent on it to an extent. But to each their own.

I absolutely agree, more buttons > less buttons, but full sized KB was worth 40 bucks more and I didn't want to pay import taxes.

Quote:
Anyways, lovely set up, good day/night to you. Smile ~ HaZe

Very Happy
Derfy
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 1
uk.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:58 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your Gaming comp? Reply with quote

Quote:
I absolutely agree, more buttons > less buttons, but full sized KB was worth 40 bucks more and I didn't want to pay import taxes.

Import taxes can be so restrictive Sad
Communism

ukraine.png

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your Gaming comp? Reply with quote

Derfy wrote (View Post):
Quote:

Import taxes can be so restrictive Sad

It's usually dealing with customs more annoying than fee. But again, not that I am expecting something good in this life. Smile
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Hardware & Software All times are UTC
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: