Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 173 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:50 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 6 Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 pm
carlos View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Your Gaming comp? Hardware & Software Wuppen 324 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 am
Topher View latest post
THG Reg Apply to join THG Regs Sientalprime 5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post
THG reg Apply to join THG Regs suski 5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post
another quick trip in the offing..... General Chat aerynsun 1 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:02 pm
Rune View latest post
cp maps... Team Fortress 2 aerynsun 16 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 pm
DaV View latest post
-SUGGESTION- Jungle Themed server Servers Kenta 1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:31 pm
Coins View latest post
Hidden hamburgers on Pier Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 4 Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Fareseed View latest post
My Negan at scifi by the Sea Herne bay Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:43 pm
the_steel_rat1 View latest post

Hello there!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Samurai
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Spy
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:36 pm Post subject: No icon Hello there! Reply with quote

Well hello there ladies and gentlemen! I am the Shadow Samurai but I also go by the names:Majestic_Haze and Shadow_Shinobi.

*Prepare for the longest intro in your life*

You may or may not have already encountered me (though I'm sure whatshisname's mom has (I dont know how to spell the name lol it begins like aesyg something) XD

I am a crap TF2 die-hard with abysmal skills and poor gamesense who has been pubbing since 2014. I have only played like two or three lobbies and that's the closest comp experience i have lol

Since TF2 has been 'dying' lately (thanks Valve) the servers that I usually frequent and the community I am a part of have slowly been 'dying out'. I am a part of the Critsandvich Network community (hence the CSn tag in my steam name) which populated from time to time but not as frequently as it used to be. I also used to play on Slaughterhouse (which died unfortunately).

Those 2 are/were American communities where high ping often made it hard for me to play and I have yet to find any server with such a high skill level and a lovable community with decent ping..until now. :)

I am a terrible Spy main but I am crap at any class and I have bad videos showcasing my poor pub frags on Youtube. (My channel name is Majestic Haze).

I will proudly wear the regular tag (once I post this introduction and get regular status hopefully lol) in my name and will be on afternoons and evenings and will not mind helping to pop the server, show off my terrible skills, complain about the crappy toaster of a laptop i play on and the fluctuating ping i am forced to play with sometimes.

I am looking forward to be playing with you guys some more! Thank you for reading this.

Stay sharp and stay suave. ~Shadow Samurai out

Last edited by Shadow_Samurai on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scoutgeek144
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

votes: 2
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Engineer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hello there! Reply with quote

Hey shadow, welcome to the forums.

I see that you have already met aerynsun our resident admin for #1 and great conversationist.
Don't worry about your skills as most of us are not tryhards  ( except STSC he always tryhards ) as you will often see most of us dying to klowns' trickstabs or a random kritz.  

Also if you wear the THG | tag you will be asked to remove it as you are not a memeber of this community, regs are welcome to wear @thg on the end of their names.  

I'm Arx or Rax or what ever someone decides to mispell my name as that evening, it should be fun to play with you soon.

See you server side  -Arx
---------------------------------------------------------

Is actually Rax/Arx/Incorrectlyspelt
Add me
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 7
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: Hello there! Reply with quote

hi majestic and welcome to the forums and server - also i am the one who never spells rxa name right Smile
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hello there! Reply with quote

welcome to the forums glad you enjoy the servers Smile
Scoutgeek144
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Engineer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hello there! Reply with quote

aerynsun wrote (View Post):
hi majestic and welcome to the forums and server - also i am the one who never spells rxa name right Smile

**HEAVY BREATHING**  Twisted Evil

Is actually Rax/Arx/Incorrectlyspelt
Add me
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
DaV
Community Admin
Community Admin
I Donated this last month :)

uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Hello there! Reply with quote

Welcome  Smile
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Introductions All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: