Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Boris this is my Flame thrower Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 4 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 am
Derfy View latest post
Steam Market Crash Team Fortress 2 Fnif 2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:39 am
Derfy View latest post
retro stuff Any Game! aerynsun 3 Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:26 pm
DaV View latest post
A simple request General Chat Fareseed 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm
aerynsun View latest post
Please unban Banned? zzz123 5 Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 pm
zzz123 View latest post
Application Apply to join THG Regs TinyPixel 2 Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:16 pm
Chocolate croissants General Chat jolle 11 Sun May 26, 2019 6:52 am
scrim coming to place near you soon Smile Team Fortress 2 aerynsun 36 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 pm
Derfy View latest post

Mann Vs. Machine Team up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deepblue
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

votes: 3
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Medic
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Got on early and already full.

Figures :/  I should really wake up earlier and join lobbies faster.
---------------------------------------------------------
Coins
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

votes: 2
netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

For the next week i don't have access to tf2. If anyone want to start a match, they can of course do it themselves. We had a match yesterday and it was imo very fun! It's a good change of pace off the regular tf2 server

You can use the spreadsheet as guideline for who to ask.
Hopefully I'll be back back on Sunday...ish. So I can maybe organize is myself again Smile
Nintendo friendcode: 3797-7900-0588
Deepblue
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Me, Glashio, Derfy (and GF) played tonight.
We had to resort to 2 randoms but was still fun.

I like kittens
Coins
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Deepblue wrote (View Post):
Me, Glashio, Derfy (and GF) played tonight.
We had to resort to 2 randoms but was still fun.

Unfortunately that was my only ticket.

That's nice to hear guys! It's good to know this wasn't a one day thing.
Deepblue
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

I can see where the appeal from playing with friends rather than randoms comes from though.

One random started a vote kick on me for being Welsh.
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Deepblue wrote (View Post):
I can see where the appeal from playing with friends rather than randoms comes from though.

One random started a vote kick on me for being Welsh.

yes randoms can often be morons disguised as gamers.....everyone was new once. best to stick to friends
Kratos
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

sweden.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

I enjoy MvM and mumble. Sign me up!
Coins
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

I updated the list for you guys with some new dates.
I will probably enter next week from monday on. :)

Kratos wrote (View Post):
I enjoy MvM and mumble. Sign me up!

Good, i added you to the list. Keep track of the spreadsheet so you can enter matches with other players!
Lophophora
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 1
england.png

Favourite TF2 Class: pyro
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

I've literally never played or even seen a game of MvM and only have a vague idea of what it is  Embarassed I am awash with hobbies and projects so my gaming only really extends to an hour of regular TF2 in the evenings.
Coins
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Lophophora wrote (View Post):
I've literally never played or even seen a game of MvM and only have a vague idea of what it is  Embarassed I am awash with hobbies and projects so my gaming only really extends to an hour of regular TF2 in the evenings.

I've to say that's literally no problem, at all. We've got a good bunch of people (Derfy, glashio) who played a lot of games of MvM. These guys know a lot about the game.  I can't call myself an expert, but I know how to work with most of the classes.
All I can say is; if you interested, just join. We mostly play with the community and not with raging randoms. We all want to help each other out Smile
Forum Rules
Glashio
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

netherlands.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Heavy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

We need 2 more tonight, anybody wanna play?
Fiction != Reality
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: glashio
Hemsk
Server Admin
Server Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Shout me if you need another but only if noone else steps up (I wouldn't mind a night off tf2)
aerynsun
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: med/eng
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:34 am Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

i have put my name down for friday and sunday, there are a couple of operation 2 cities i havent done yet which would be nice to do...... Smile
Coins
Regular@THG
Regular@THG

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

I won't be able to join for this weekend and the next week. I have to stay at other peoples to watch after their homes who go on vacation. Mostly family. I will be away from home from 17th July till 31th/1st of July/August

Tbh, i feel pretty terrible that i can't join MvM, that i need to organize myself. Confused
Hopefully i can join at around 27th of July, because i need to buy a WiFi component for my PC and ofcourse have space in the families house to place my PC.

Thankfully, i can still update the spreadsheet, so i will keep doing that.
I hope that someone can take over the party creating and the organizing for now. (Derfy? Glashio? Aeryn?)

For now, i've still some questions for you guys whats been bugging for the last couple of days.

- Time and dates.
I don't know what you guys think about the days i've been putting on the sheet, because i don't know if its too much or too few.
For now, i changed the dates for the next week to only Tuesday and the weekends.
What you guys think? I need some feedback on this.

- Some kind of advertising on the server
We have problems with attendees, i cant deny it. Every MvM day its a problem gathering people to join a match. My vision with this was to get the community together to play games and to have randoms to be a last resort. A lot of people don't join the forums or don't check it regularly. I don't blame them. I hope an admin can maybe put a message between the chat about this and maybe get some people interested to join this. If you guys can't do it or won't do it, i'll just do the old fashion way and just spam messages sometimes between games.

- Attendees
This is going on for a couple of weeks. We have some standard players joining and i'm really grateful for that. There are some people i put on the list who haven't join one of these games, maybe its my fault for not asking them a lot for this(I've had some issues with play time a couple of days ago as well), but i can't deny that this spreadsheet is on the forums for a long time now that players who wanted to join, could take a look on that sheet. This is probably the easiest and fastest way for me and the other players to keep everything together and for easy matching. I'm not blaming any one at all, dont get me wrong . But the games we played so far were a lot of fun, easy and tactful played out.

So i finally come to my point. I need your opinions about this as wel, because this is a community thing.
I will probably change some things in the sheet about the players. There might be a change in the "standard" players list, i only put down the most joining players in the list. There is going to be a "sub" list with players who can be asked for games who don't have the time to check the sheet regularly. For example Hemsk(Sorry for advance for taking you as example Smile) who has some busy RL business to attend to and it all depends on the day itself how busy his day is/was.

Thats it for now for the future changes.

This thing is going for a short time now and i got some real good positive feedback from it, so i just try to keep this alive really.
And some people said as well; "That its a good change from the regular TF2".

And believe me guys, i'm not attacking or blaming any one of you. In the end i probably can only blame myself for not doing enough for this thing.

Speak to you soon guys! Very Happy
MIG
THG Member
THG Member

uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: demo/med
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Mann Vs. Machine Team up Reply with quote

Hey coins, first, thanks for organizing this for us all i know how it feels to organize something for the community like i do the match's and events side of things! At first things are a bit confusing having to set your times and dates and also players for whatever event/match that may be of course! Glashio and derfy are more than likely to announce or create a party if your not around, which they have!  Wink I need to have another look at the MvM spreadsheet again to see what my preferred days were again  Idea most nights weekdays im free but every other weekend i am not. Personally i think the days are convenient for most but as mentioned i cant promise i will be available 1 weekend out 2.

As mentioned in mumble the other night, a few days a week seems a good idea to be honest, and if any subs needed they should be available for the night most probably and referring to the spreadsheet for likely candidates!

A regular party of 6 is much better or regular players that we all know seems to work, then atleast we all know who is who and classes played. we even had a random joining the other night because derfy's GF was having some issues in game, that's fine about a random joining, but its more comfortable playing as a known team party of course.

Anyway keep up the good work coins, alot appreciate these kind of events that take place within THG!  Cool
Forum Rules
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Team Fortress 2 All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: