Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 6 Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 pm
carlos View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
NEW TF2 SHORT! [UPDATE NEWS] Team Fortress 2 Fnif 3 Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 pm
zzzzzzzzzz View latest post
THG REG Apply to join THG Regs YladFrank 2 Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 pm
aerynsun View latest post
Votekick/voteban doesn't work? Team Fortress 2 BurritoBazooka 1 Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:03 pm
DaV View latest post
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 11 Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 pm
DaV View latest post
Map to add to the servers. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 5 Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 pm
Fareseed View latest post
THG - Our Local Bar Team Fortress 2 olshi 3 Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:51 am
Negan hunting zombie bears Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 2 Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 pm
and to our spacesheep friends in france Team Fortress 2 aerynsun 8 Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:23 pm
the_steel_rat1 View latest post

[old] THG#3 9v9 Match Night! Friday 29th May @ 7pm(bst)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 -> Matches & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat35249

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: THG#3 9v9 Match Night! Friday 29th May @ 7pm(bst) Reply with quote

I still have no idea what classes I can play.
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge cover

Last edited by pat35249 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
InDigNayShun

blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Soldier
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: THG#3 9v9 Match Night! Friday 29th May @ 7pm(bst) Reply with quote

Oh, hey welcome to the forums pat Smile Have you been playing on the server yet? I wouldn't know, I've been neglecting TF2 this week Rolling Eyes

In general you can play any class you feel like really. It comes down to personal preference.
I don't know how long you've been playing TF2, but I stick with Soldier most of the time.

In a more coordinated match like this one the only class I'd avoid is the medic, unless you're comfortable as a leader Surprised
Deepblue
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

votes: 3
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Medic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: THG#3 9v9 Match Night! Friday 29th May @ 7pm(bst) Reply with quote

Welcome, Pat.

For classes, I suggest just trying them all.
Even go for random class choice if you're not sure about playing a certain class and just play what you're given.

and of course, go with classes you enjoy the most, the ones you find the most interesting.
For example, with me it's
Scout: Because of the pace of the game during this time. Lots of speed, jumping, no stopping even for a second, pester and annoy the opposing team.
Sniper: Because I'm not good with direct, up close confrontations and I get to kill people in one hit. Plus I don't have to worry about helping complete the main objective (push cart/cap point/ etc.)
Medic: This is when I want to relax a bit and not have to worry about defending myself as much.

Maybe you figure out what your playstyle is too and base class choices around this.
---------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 ->  Matches & Events All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: