Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 28 Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 pm
DaV View latest post
Maps request Servers Kaibz 53 Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 pm
DaV View latest post
Hello Everybody Introductions vuaerom 7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:44 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
Choo-Choo-Choose Me! Apply to join THG Regs JoePinball 6 Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:42 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
#1 Server Stability Issue Team Fortress 2 TheKnigget 1 Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:58 pm
DaV View latest post
Ban Appeal Banned? Sophie_Hatter 4 Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:32 am
DaV View latest post
Blame it on the Boom Boom Team Fortress 2 Shadow_Samurai 4 Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:15 pm
Shadow_Samurai View latest post
#2 Steam group chat Team Fortress 2 asmila 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:58 pm
asmila View latest post

Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo)

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 -> Banned?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zonpa

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:58 am Post subject: No icon Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

Hello,

First, I want to apologize for my English is not very good.  Rolling Eyes

Player with the name "Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile" use a wallhack and maybe more.

Player info :

I recorded a small demo, for me, it's obvious. During the recording, someone had the same suspicions.
Watch at the start with the scout, there are some evidences after too (I suggest you look at everything).

Demo : http://uploading.com/files/get/f4ac5181/al.dem
(click on "start timer" wait 45 seconds)

How to watch a demo?

Download the demo.
Place the demo "al.dem" in steam/steamapps/your_username/team fortress 2/tf/
Start TF2, open the console. If you don't know how, before start TF2, right click on it > properties > set launch options > add "-console" > ok, start TF2.
In the console, just write "playdemo al" and wait.

----

I hope you understand me, I thank you in advance. Now I will try to send the demo to the VAC team.

Regards,

Zonpa!

----

EDIT : Well, VAC team does not accept demo, I will just use "report violation".

EDIT2 : As he always plays on the server, I recorded a second demo. There are an another cheater on this demo "postal dude" but he was banned by the players. Focus on "Allison".

http://uploading.com/files/get/a574a37e/al2.dem

Sorry, the demo is long, if you are not convinced, look between 11 minutes and 10 minutes 30 seconds of the time of the map.

EDIT3 : Another and last : http://uploading.com/files/get/e7559182/al5.dem
the beginning is very interesting

EDIT4 : if you have a problem for download the demos, you can try here : http://seiferal.free.fr/tf2/

Last edited by Zonpa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

Thanks for coming to the forums and reporting this to us!. I took a look at the 1st demo deffo seems fishy for sure, going to take a look at the other now! and then we'll see what we can do Wink
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

well to be honest i only looked at the 3rd demo and to be truthful i cannot see an issue BUT that dont mean one of the other admins wont.

i will place the 3rd demo here for download as that site is poop and takes forever

DOWNLOAD DEMO 3
Zonpa

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

I added an another demo "al8.dem" in http://seiferal.free.fr/tf2/

Well, for me it's obvious, he tracks the enemies on the walls. A normal player doesn't target the walls, he aims the outputs/exits (don't know how say in english).

I played 2 years of wolfenstein:enemy-territory (a game known for its number of hacks) on a server obsessed with the idea of banning cheaters I saw a lot smarter cheaters than "Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile".

EDIT : I added an another again, but of arena_granary, it's more easy to see how he cheats. Two or three peoples are actually whining about Allison. "al11.dem" is arena_granary

http://seiferal.free.fr/tf2/

For the chat : http://thg.gameme.com/chat/tf2   starting around 15h40
DaV
Community Admin
Community Admin
I Donated this last month :)

votes: 2
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

I'll take a look soon. I'm pretty good at spotting cheaters, I've banned enough of them over the years in CS  :o

Thanks for reporting this Zonpa Smile
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

Right after reviewing the 1st demo again  al.dem

I'm sure its wallhack the al5 is a little harder to tell but I do agree and have since banned the steam id perm! would like others to look at see what you think! but I'm sure this is a deserved ban.

Thanks for coming to our forums with the demo its the best thing todo.

Atm we are aware we are getting more hackers than "we used to" so we will have to look into some other ways to help prevent them. 1 being that a voteban is only for 1 hr!!!. I think we could safely move that to 4 or 6 hrs at least, as it gives time to come to the forums and sort it out if needed in anyway.

;/ have to chat with some other admins and members and we can see what we can do.

Again thanks for bringing this to our attention  Idea  Wink

Last edited by binksy on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

Anyways Smile Welcome to the forums Zonpa and good to see someone from #2 using there brain and putting up a request the correct way.

a ban has been placed by binksy  

Shiny Demon | Allison!  

is more then welcome to come and ague the ban if he so wishes.
Zonpa

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

I'm very happy. Well, I was not the only person to suspect allison, so I was not crazy.

I always spec when I suspect something, I don't ask for a ban without proofs, never. Sometimes I whine, but it's more for joke... for Allison I was 100% sure, if I'm 99% sure, I say nothing and I wait more proofs.

As I play on your arena server since one year, as I spend many time on your server and as I'm happy, I have made a small donation.

Again, sorry for my english, I'm french. :D

Bye bye!
oh01
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Shiny Demon | Allison! Smile, on arena server (with demo) Reply with quote

I've looked at the first demo and he's using wallhack without any doubts. Thanks again Zonpa for pointing that out  Smile
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 ->  Banned? All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: