Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Mods that should be allowed in servers Team Fortress 2 donull 2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 pm
BigT_ View latest post
Hello Introductions Gilly 5 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:32 pm
Fareseed View latest post
Reg Application Apply to join THG Regs Gilly 3 Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 am
Gilly View latest post
Cap on Pyro Servers Gilly 2 Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:35 am
aerynsun View latest post
Boris this is my Flame thrower Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 4 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 am
Derfy View latest post
Steam Market Crash Team Fortress 2 Fnif 2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 am
Derfy View latest post
retro stuff Any Game! aerynsun 3 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 pm
DaV View latest post
A simple request General Chat Fareseed 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 pm
aerynsun View latest post

Teamfortress 2 game Tweeker

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlos
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 11
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:27 pm Post subject: No icon Teamfortress 2 game Tweeker Reply with quote

For people with older PC?s,A tweaker application. It allows you to alter settings that aren?t shown in the options menu to increase performance without losing much of the graphical quality (e.g. texture rendering options remain unchanged).
All tweaks are divided into 4 different categories and can be selected or deselected (and thus won?t be applied).
If you are not satisfied about the tweaks, you can easily remove ?em via the program.

IMPORTANT: Team Fortress 2 Tweaker requires .NET Framework 2.0This Team Fortress 2 Tweaker is based upon the ET: Quake Wars Tweaker and is thus much alike, but now I?ve paid more attention to the lay-out and the number of tweaks is also larger. They are grouped in 4 categories, going from Graphics to Physics. As always, I?ve chosen the tweaks very carefully so the increase of performance doesn?t go at the cost of graphical quality.
Before making any changes, it creates a back-up of your current configuration. This Tweaker even allows you to modify your tweaked settings again if you?re not satisfied. Remember: this program only tweaks settings that aren?t found in-game (aside from disabling shadows), so you can always disable some items yourself in the game menus to further increase performance.

Click here to download
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Team Fortress 2 All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: