Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Hello Everybody Introductions vuaerom 7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:44 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
Choo-Choo-Choose Me! Apply to join THG Regs JoePinball 6 Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:42 pm
LuluTADAM View latest post
#1 Server Stability Issue Team Fortress 2 TheKnigget 1 Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:58 pm
DaV View latest post
Ban Appeal Banned? Sophie_Hatter 4 Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm
DaV View latest post
Blame it on the Boom Boom Team Fortress 2 Shadow_Samurai 4 Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Shadow_Samurai View latest post
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 21 Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:06 pm
Fareseed View latest post
#2 Steam group chat Team Fortress 2 asmila 1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 pm
asmila View latest post
Maps request Servers Kaibz 42 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 am
Fareseed View latest post

BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Any Game!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chayification

england.png

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:54 pm Post subject: No icon BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy! Reply with quote

Hey all,

Binksy asked for me to let him know when ive done my review type thing on Brink, and now that i have
i thought i would chuck it on here for all of you, i hope you like it and find it useful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgh32v_SC28

If any of you are members of facebook which i think you probably are the if you can do me massive
favour by going to the next link and bumping my videos up!
takes 30 seconds to add the App and it doesnt bug you about anything like some other apps do

http://apps.facebook.com/respawnarmy/profiles/5579?ref=nf

thanks all

much love

Chay
Hesitater
Admin+
Admin+

votes: 8
hungary.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Sniper
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy! Reply with quote

Nice pieve of work there mate. thumbs up from me
---------------------------------------------------------
I am a wicked child.
abbe
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 5
sweden.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Heavy
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy! Reply with quote

Brink is AWESOME. Smile

Feel free to add me to your Steam friends list.
Or BF3? Smile
AraS
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 13
ireland.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Sniper
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy! Reply with quote

im not feeling that game atm tbh abbe has to give me some pointers
abbe
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 5
sweden.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Heavy
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy! Reply with quote

Well, its extremely team and buff focused, never run alone unless your team is filled with idiots that aren't on the objective or buffing you properly.

Medic is a great class to begin with, you will level extremely fast because everyone need healing and resurrections, you will also have good staying power and can be aggressive and heal yourself.

If the enemy have you locked down in a chokepoint, then you have about 2-4 different ways to engage them from a different angle, I'm not kidding, this game have so many alternative routes you cannot believe it.

If your team isn't buffing everyone properly, you have probably lost the round. Its very unforgiving.

Be aggressive and move fast, I cannot recommend the heavy class, movement really is your best option to winning close combat.

Buffs are extremely important, always use up all but one (which, if you are a medic, you save for healing yourself, or other classes, to buff yourself if someone else havent buffed you with your class ability) of your supply pips in buffing your teammates.

An example in how important buffs are: Light class have 120hp, with all health buffs available (health stations and upgrades) you will be at 220hp. With a kevlar vest, you take roughly 50% less damage. With engineer weapon buffs you do quite a lot more damage (unknown). If you are support and second rank (I think) you will have armor piercing bullets as well.
That said, with all buffs you are between 2-3 times harder and extremely more dangerous.

Dont try to hit people twice with melee, first hit will throw them away and then they will shoot you. Hit them, then shoot them.
If you are light and use pistols, melee can work, the knife doesn't throw them away, you hit a bit weaker, so you need to hit them up to 3 times.

If you have been buffed, become downed and get resurrected, you will keep your buffs, so if you can, wait for a medic even if you might miss a spawnwave.

EDIT: Oh, it took me about 10 hours before I could decide that I liked the game.

Feel free to add me to your Steam friends list.
Or BF3? Smile
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: BRINK Review sorta thing - Request of Binksy! Reply with quote

Thanks for the review Chayification.

Well from watching the video looks ok, but the graphics don't look to great to also look pretty washed but I guess I need to see more videos I won't be rushing out to buy this any time soon as its doesn't look as good as I expected but still looks good game play won't know untill i get to play it which might not ever happen  Shocked

Thanks m8  Wink
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Any Game! All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: