Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:12 am
Inferiorum View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
HLstatsX - Stats Resets!- Last reset 1-11-2017 - Updated. Servers binksy 13 Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:18 pm
binksy View latest post
Pyro limit Team Fortress 2 HiMom 8 Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:15 pm
olshi View latest post
Server replays Team Fortress 2 asmila 0 Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 pm
asmila View latest post
The Pyro Menace Team Fortress 2 Huwajux 2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 pm
asmila View latest post
Map updates available. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 15 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:58 pm
asmila View latest post
Map to add to the servers. Team Fortress 2 Fareseed 9 Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 am
DaV View latest post
Warning about one of the new Jungle Inferno maps. Servers Fareseed 0 Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Fareseed View latest post
Hiya! Introductions TerraTigris 2 Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm
DaV View latest post

THG is like my home now!!!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Topher
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 7
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Engineer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:34 pm Post subject: No icon THG is like my home now!!! Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm Topher and I started on the THG server about a week ago I think. Then Binksy nicely invited me to here. Think I must have started on the server a day or so after Tomfin did. I've already started writing threads on other stuff here yet I thought I should still write one of these so everyone knows how I am etc...

Like I said I'm pretty new to the sever, but not TF2, but I love the server already, its got some really nice regs and the admin are cool of course Razz
I'm usually found blasting away as a soldier, cos thats definately the class I'm best at, yet I do love the sheer idea of being an engineer in a game, that was what got my attention with this game in the first place, cos I'd never of TF before that. I'm actually an engineer in real life, so playing around as an early 20th century style engineer sounded epic.

I'm online pretty much every night (yes, ok I don't have much of a social life ATM, I'm too lazy to go out ATM) so I'm usually found on the THG sever from 7PM till.....some time the next day Razz

I do have a mic yet I'm not a very outgoing person usually so I often just type instead when ingame, but feel free to talk to me ingame at any time if you see me, or organise combined attacks with me.

right, I think that'll do for now...
I think I've got most of the THG regs as friends on steam, but if I've missed you feel free to add me as a friend.
HellBoy
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:47 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Hi Topher

I have to say you are a mean shot with that rocket.

you should join me and binks on TS.

Hope your enjoying your time here and you carry on having a good time hear Smile
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Hehe topher yah welcome m8. We have had hrs of FuN glad to have yah around m8.
Yeah you are a mean shot with the rocket fosure. Everyone is new to the server lol.

The server is still only 2 months old their abouts its all thx to the reglours like your self that continue to play with us and have the fun we have on it. got it a very high ranking to Smile like yesterday sage said it was ranked 11th in london Smile cool huh.

Kill you soon Arrow Wink

Glad to have yah with us topher Smile

Binksy
tomfin
Faithful Poster
Faithful Poster

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: THG is like my home now!!! Reply with quote

Topher wrote:
Hey all, I'm Topher and I started on the THG server about a week ago I think. Then Binksy nicely invited me to here. Think I must have started on the server a day or so after Tomfin did. I've already started writing threads on other stuff here yet I thought I should still write one of these so everyone knows how I am etc...

As much as someone who's only been here ten minutes themselves can say, Welcome to THG. Smile

I started to remember your name pretty quick after repeatedly being fed a few critical rockets - now it's getting easier to spot regulars since the THG badges went on the nametags.

Quote:
I do have a mic yet I'm not a very outgoing person usually so I often just type instead when ingame, but feel free to talk to me ingame at any time if you see me, or organise combined attacks with me.

'Tis okay - I play like that a lot too. The server does come alive when people get involved in chatter (except the griefers, but I've hardly seen any here so far) - you've already seen the reaction to Mookey getting on the mic...

It's a lot of fun and everybody sounds goofy over in-game comms anyway, so don't worry too much about it - plus I'll be very grateful if you yell LOOK OUT FOR THAT SCOUT before I get beat down by Precizion for the umpteenth time. The preset speech (Incoming, Sentry Ahead, etc) isn't too bad, but I wish it had a "Follow Me" option to get fresh players going in the same direction as the rest of the team.

For the other regulars, here's a pic of Topher doing it, and doing it good:

Running into him on 2Fort literally cost me an arm and a leg. Boom boom!

-Tom
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:37 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Yah topher is evil at times with them rockets. We been having some CrAzY FuN and its only going to get Crazier. hehe cya on l8r Wink
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
HellBoy
THG Member
THG Member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:31 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

lol looks like Topher blew you up just abit Tomfin Laughing

Anyways keep up the good work Smile
Mookey
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:23 am Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

I can't help it if my voice turns men into mush!!!!!!!

I think I sound like a northern minnie mouse.

I have had a few run ins with Topher too, so watch out there or you'll have a rocket up ya bum soon. Shocked
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index ->  Introductions All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: