Make A Donation - Keep Our Servers Online
Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Welcome to THG gaming community, Sign up NOW post new topics, reply to topics, play arcade games and much much more. It takes 1 minute to register
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
Triggerhappygamers.com Advanced Search

+  
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make A Donation / Status News & Announcements binksy 174 Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am
binksy View latest post
New Admin - Derfy News & Announcements DaV 8 Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm
Heimerdinger View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Mods that should be allowed in servers Team Fortress 2 donull 2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 pm
BigT_ View latest post
Hello Introductions Gilly 5 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:32 pm
Fareseed View latest post
Reg Application Apply to join THG Regs Gilly 3 Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 am
Gilly View latest post
Cap on Pyro Servers Gilly 2 Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:35 am
aerynsun View latest post
Boris this is my Flame thrower Funny Stuff the_steel_rat1 4 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 am
Derfy View latest post
Steam Market Crash Team Fortress 2 Fnif 2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 am
Derfy View latest post
retro stuff Any Game! aerynsun 3 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 pm
DaV View latest post
A simple request General Chat Fareseed 1 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 pm
aerynsun View latest post

TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 -> Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

votes: 10
uk.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Demoman
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 am Post subject: No icon TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Ok i am updating the server now! this is a fairly big update since there are 5 maps! i will run them all on the map vote for a period of time! till you lot discuss what you think of the new maps and mode!

I think the new ctf_sawmill might be ok not sure on the conversion of sawmill and nucleolus to the koth mode. Have to see what they done there and how they play with our other maps!

So make sure you give feed back here so we can all see.  Wink

Will take me a little while to get some new map configs and other shit sorted! ATM the server didn't restart so this normally beans they broke something maybe related to sourcemod! so i am also updating the sourcemod to. Will have it up and running asap.

Binknsy

Last edited by binksy on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Valve broke all mods! so what does this mean! it means today is going be a bitch!

There will be NO stats or NO mapvotes i have set a mapcycle which is

Code:
cp_gravelpit
cp_dustbowl
cp_granary
pl_badwater
cp_badlands
cp_yukon_final
pl_goldrush
koth_viaduct
ctf_sawmill
pl_hoodoo_final

Admins will be limited only me or druid can kick or ban someone since we have access to the rcon! I will chat with a couple admins today when i get time to maybe make another couple that can also use rcon through the server cpanel.

If there is trouble and admin is needed you will have to send me or druid a message! Ill try to be about as much as possible.

They will fix this ASAP look here http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=100360

Thats the thread that everyone is following and all servers are in the same boat!

Hopefully time tomorrow or sooner we will have a fix!

EDIT:
Well that didn't take long.

All or most is back to normal! that rotation in the above post is now voteable and all new maps ATM are on the nominate system! Enjoy

Last edited by binksy on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
scoobiesnax
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 3
uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Good work binksy Smile Hope it is all sorted soon and isn't too much of a headache for you :)

Did anyone get a medal?
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Well that didn't take long.

All or most is back to normal! that rotation in the above post is now voteable and all new maps ATM are on the nominate system! Enjoy

Binksy
AMT
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 6
blank.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Medic
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Great work, but sad for me i cannot get in for another 6-8 hours, I'll come back to kick all of you noobs.
---------------------------------------------------------
Please view and read our Forum & Server Rules
Forum Rules
scoobiesnax
Server Admin
Server Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

AMT wrote (View Post):
Great work, but sad for me i cannot get in for another 6-8 hours, I'll come back to kick all of you noobs.

I enjoy headshotting you AMT Wink
AMT
Server Admin
Server Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Isaac_Hunt wrote (View Post):
I enjoy headshotting you AMT Wink

Annoying sniper, i always switch to sniper because of you. Wait for me in the game I will find your head.
MadLag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:07 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

this koth is soooo shitty. the ultimate spam fest ;d with OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME .... the yukon seems nice but i played one game on it and it was hell boring (whole team sitting on one point while other sits on their point and few ppl trying to cap it ; / )

OVERTIME ;ddd
Smile
scoobiesnax
Server Admin
Server Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

AMT, I still headshot you, best thing to do is go spayyyy!!  Spies are real pests, especially good ones Smile
Lee
Spam Poster
Spam Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

I agree with Madlag about KotH being a spamfest. I can see it becoming a lot more fun with smaller teams, class limits, and no crits.
Forum Rules
binksy
Community Admin
Community Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Yeah! you have to give the maps time to bed in! i see that there is a sound error on that new koth map. look at your console when you're next on that map!

Also noted that the server crashed like 15 mins ago! this will happen now :< unfortunately since the sourcemod is a quick fix! and there are still allot bugs floating around!

I posted the crash dump to see what caused it and to help the SM devs get to the bottom of it all!

It will get stabler as the days go on! I hope  Rolling Eyes
Lee
Spam Poster
Spam Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

Ok, having played a bit more of Koth. It is definitely a spamfest.

Valve were quite ambitious adding such a complex gamemode too. It's already pretty evident people fail at standing on the cart so how they thought people would manage to stand on a control point is beyond me. Now if only they added in a stand around a control point and fire mode, that would be awesome.
AMT
Server Admin
Server Admin

blank.png

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

How many maps is there for koth mode, I only played in one.
And if it doesn't work with server #1 it will be a good addition to server #2.
Franky
Forum Resident
Forum Resident

votes: 1
austria.png

Favourite TF2 Class: Soldier
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 am Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

ctf_sawmill sucks tbh. i dont know what to think about the crit boost.. OVERTIME! Overtime! overtime! so funny to hear those different voices (angry overtime, funny overtime, excited overtime :D) other stuff is quite nice.
Draken
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

votes: 9
portugal.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:52 pm Post subject: No icon Re: TF2 Update! - New maps and settings! - 13.08.09 Reply with quote

OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME

OVERTIME
I wonder if Valve didn't notice this.

And there is koth_viaduct, koth_nucleus and koth_sawmill.
Meet the Members™, by SuperTimo.
Forum Rules
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Triggerhappygamers.com Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 ->  Servers All times are UTC
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: